Where can I get a “fix-it ticket” signed off?

A "fix-it ticket" can be signed off at the:
Baldwin Park Police Department
14403 E Pacific Avenue
Baldwin Park, CA 91706

Come in Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:30 am and 6 pm. We will gladly inspect the vehicle and, if the problem is one that we can sign off, we will. There is a $15 vehicle inspection fee. A citation may be signed off by any police officer in California. It does not require the inspection to be done by the issuing agency.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get a “fix-it ticket” signed off?
2. What do I do with my “fix-it ticket” after it is signed off?
3. How do I contest a parking citation?
4. How do I contest a traffic citation?
5. Who do I call to report on-going traffic problems?
6. How do I obtain a driver’s license?
7. What is considered proper or valid identification?
8. My car was impounded, what do I do?
9. What does California Vehicle Code (CVC) 14601.1 mean?
10. Someone was driving my vehicle and it was impounded. How can I find out where the vehicle is located and retrieve my property?
11. I am the registered owner of an impounded vehicle and unable to come to the Police Department to obtain a release form. How can I get my car?
12. The registered owner of the vehicle is in jail/prison and wants to release the vehicle and/or property located in the vehicle to me. What should I do?
13. I was involved in a traffic collision. How long does it take to get a copy of the police report?
14. I was involved in a traffic collision, but I don’t agree with the findings and/or information in the police report. What can I do?
15. There was a major collision on the street near my house. The police had the street closed for hours. Why did it take so long for them to re-open the street?
16. Why do you have checkpoints?