- Connect With Us
- Report a Crime
Report a Crime
Citizens Online Police Reporting System
Welcome to the Baldwin Park Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- Are there are no known suspects? If you have information on the suspect(s) please call or come to the police department.
- Did this not occur on a State Freeway?
- Did this incident occur within the Baldwin Park Police Department City limits?
- Is this not an Emergency?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Baldwin Park Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- Child Custody Order Violation
- Fraudulent Use of Credit Card
Someone used a credit card number to purchase goods or services through the internet with no known suspect(s).
- Harassing Phone Call
- Identity Theft
Someone obtains a credit card using your Social Security Number (SSN) or obtains phone service using your personal information, with no known suspect(s).
- Lost Property
- Private Property Hit and Run
Property known to be stolen and missing may be reported. Lost property is not theft. If the property can be identified (serial number), call us.
Graffiti, knocking over mail box, throwing rock through windows, etc. is vandalism. If you believe the graffiti is gang related, call us.
- Vehicle Burglary
Stolen equipment or belongings from a vehicle. If property can be identified (serial number), call us instead.
- Vehicle Tampering